5.26.2009

Ra-Cha-Cha

Margarita has successfully made it to the R-O-C, more formally known as Rochester, New York – home of the Red Wings, Garbage plates, Wegmans(!!!), Abotts’s Custard, the Strong Museum of Play, and lots o’ snow. However, Margarita’s journey, while painless for her, even hitting an all-time high of 38.5 mpg, was not quite as painless for her driver, 1/3 of the infamous Team weGOTyourCRAZY.


Driving home in our dear little Fiesta was a most bittersweet occasion as I was driving not only towards the place I call home but leaving the people I call family. I graduated college on Saturday and after a nearly 48 moving spree, I left Lauren and Brian after finishing our first mission video. Needless to say, after all of our adventures and times together, it was a very tearful occasion.


And being in Margarita was a constant reminder of those times. The Fiesta experience, while still young, is something I can already tell will resonate with Lauren, Brian, and me for years and years to come as emblematic not only of who we are as individuals but what we comprise as a unit. I won’t go on waxing too nostalgic (for more on that, see my own facebook notes), but I will say we do indeed got your crazy…and our love.


Margarita is about to go see the sights in Rochester and will be back to the Keystone State with Dorothy and Double L for June’s mission video...or very possibly before then as well.


Happy Summer Fiesta Fans!

P.S. I drove past an Elementary School where kids were playing outside and I am very certain I made their lives with seeing Margarita whiz by (doing the speed limit, of course).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're a womanizer